Pedalmaniac

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Some ideas for future posts

Well the summer seemed to get away from me. I had a few weeks away in August and never seemed to get back into the swing of things when I got back. Then there was school starting -- I have 2 kids in school now (well one in kindergarten, so it only sort of counts) and then there was a fairly ill timed "boys" trip. So instead of just starting this whole blog thing up again I thought I'd share some ideas that I want to write about over the next month or so.

1. Riding with kids -- the uphill version
2. Mountain biking with horses in the Chilcotin
3. Bike wines (no not Ice Wines)
4. Choosing a new Commuter/Cross bike (cause I'm doing that now)
5. a real review from the Wet Coast of the Banjo Brothers Commuter pack (It just hasn't rained enough for a full review)

I have to say that now I have been using Google Reader I have been reading a lot more blogs than writing. Something has to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home