Pedalmaniac

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome Back

Well summer is officially over, and I didn't blog once. Well almost.
Anyway it was such a great summer and there was so many thing s to write about.... but there just wasn't enough time.

Here are some of the great things that happened that over time I might get a chance to write about in the next few months. We had a month of vacation away from phones, internet, and T.V. We swam in the lake, sat on the beach, hung out with friends and I only rode my bike twice. Hmm there is definitely something fishy there.

My daughter, T, learned how to ride her bike without training wheels -- before her 4th birthday!

There were injuries (none too serious) and there were tears, all because in August there was more riding.

One thing that I will have to rectify for next year was the fact that there were no Epic adventures (other than the triple crown). No Moab, no Chilcotin, no road trips -- next year.

So I'm back, I'll try to be more prolific. Don't count me out yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home